CEAT & MTV bring to you Chase The Monsoon –the first of its kind Driest to Wettest biking roadtripacross India where you set out with your partner with a limited budget to explore the sights, scenes and lifestyle during Indian Monsoons.
- You can form a team with one of your Biker Buddy and register to qualify for the roadtrip. 4 teams will set out for the roadtrip on 1st of August.
- SOCIAL SURVIVAL:
- With the limited budget provided you have to figure out your stay, fuel, food and every other expense you can think of. You can get in touch with people from other cities via social platforms to host and help you with anything you need.
- SOCIAL STREAMING:
- The entire journey will be documented by our production team and shared across various social platforms on a daily basis consisting of photographs, videos, and textual updates.
- SOCIAL FUEL:
- Your social fuel is based on the amount of interactions you receive on every piece of content generated by your team.This gets you points which increases your social fuel thus increasing your daily budget.
- SOCIAL TASKS:
- The roadtrip will also comprise of certain tasks where you can earn some additional points and also explore local attractions. At the end of the journey, the winning team has a lot of prizes up for stake.
CEAT MTV Chase The Monsoon Season 2 2014 Online Registration Details
How To Participate ?
All you have to do is Register as a Team or a Couple and submit a Video or 9 Photographs or a Blog Entry sharing your adventurous biking experiences. We will announce shortlists from 18th July onwards. A total of 12 shortlists will be announced, and the teams will have to gather votes from friends and family till the 23rd of July to get selected for the Roadtrip.
a. The Contest is open to all participants who are:
(i) residents and citizens of India;
(ii) above age of 18 years;
(iii) followers of facebook page or twitter account of MTV India;
(iv) have a valid two wheeler driving license provided by relevant Indian authorities and is valid at least until 1st September 2014;
(v) Participate in team comprising of two (2) members.
If you have any question or issues check out the Frequently Asked Questions orwrite to us at [email protected]