Colors Gujarati is coming up new dance reality show Naach Maari Saathe for their Gujarati talents. All the interested participants who are Indian citizen residing in Gujarat and age is 15 years and above can give Colors Gujarati Naach Maari Saathe auditions. Participants need to register for Naach Maari Saathe by filling the online form and upload a video on Voot website and app.
It’s time to put your Dancing skill in front of the world and this show is the perfect platform for all the Gujarati dancers.
Colors Gujarati Naach Maari Saathe Auditions & Registration
To give the audition and become part of the Colors Gujarati Naach Maari Saathe, participants have to register themselves on Voot website and app. Click on “Register” button and fill the online form with relevant details like a) Name of the Participant / Name of Parent / Legal Guardian; Relation with Minor Participant (in case of Minor Participants), b) Age, c) Address, d) Nationality, e) email id, f) Contact number (mobile /landline), (g) City, etc. and uploading the audition video.
Participants can also participate in the Colors Gujarati Naach Maari Saathe Auditions by sending an email containing their details as provided under clause 2(i)(a) above along with the Audition Video at [email protected].
After the successful submitting of the required information, the Viacom18 team will make a shortlist and will contact you. So why are you waiting? upload a video of your dance with your details.
Requirements of the Audition Video:
- The Audition Video should contain a dance video performed and recorded by the Participant.
- Participant shall ensure that the maximum duration of the Audition Video shall be 3 (three) minutes and any Audition Video exceeding the aforesaid criteria shall be rejected.
- The maximum permitted size of the Audition Video shall be no more than be 50 MB.
- The Audition Video file can be uploaded by the Participant in the following formats: avi, mov, mp4 or any other regular video format only.
- The Participant may upload and/or submit his/her Audition Video through any of the Participation Mechanisms, multiple number of times before the Closing hours of the Audition Period (19th June 2018 at 11:59 pm (IST).