Hellocity TV presents Hellocity TV Short Film Competition 2015. All the people who want be a filmmaker can participate in this contest. The last date to participate in the contest is 31st December 2015. Starting date for submission is 12 November 2015.
Hello city weekly newspaper announces the contest for best short film.
How To Participate in Best Short Film Contest:
- Get yourself registered.
- Log on to http://hellocity.tv and click on registration tab and type the following details like name address, mobile number, etc.
- Also you need to submit bried on ideas and objectives of short film in the place prescribed field.
- Please send your video to HelloCity by courier with CD.
- Short fil will be reviewed by panel of juries.
- The creation of movie chosen will be interviewed a team of editing from hellocity.
- During the award function the winner of movie besides the interview with makers will also be screened.
- The winners will be issued a certificate of excellence and award as follow:
- First prize – Scotty
- Second prize – Android phone
- Third prize – Tab
- A certificate of participating for all contestants.
Hellocity TV Short Film Competition 2015 Submission Guidelines
To Download Entry Form of Hellocity TV Short Film Competition 2015- click Here
The aim of HSFC is to promote Films through the medium of meaningful Documentaries, Short Films, Fictions or Animations. We want to encourage the next generation film makers and let them know their talent better. Organized by HELLOCITY.TV, this competition has the support of experienced professionals.
- OBJECTIVES: The Competition aims at providing a common platform for the film makers to show their talent through films and mainly to encourage aspiring film makers to showcase their artistic expression.
- ENTRY FEE: Rs.750/- if register on or before 30th November 2015| Rs. 1000/- from Dec 1st to Dec 31st 2015.
- REGULAR DEADLINE : 31st December 2015
REGULATIONS: The Competition is meant for all kind of films of any Duration and will have the following sections-
- Competition for short fiction films (maximum up to 10 minutes) produced in the last two years (produced after Jan.2014)
- Competition for Short documentary films (10-20 minutes) produced in the last two years (produced after Jan. 2014)
- Competition for short animation films (10-20 minutes) produced in the last two years (produced after Jan. 2014) Special Showcase
Awards: To be proposed
Format: All entries should be sent in a DVD format
Deadline for Receiving Entry: All entries should reach the Competition Office on or before regular deadline 31st December 2015. Kindly look in to the bottom of this document for shipping details.
Entry Acknowledgements: HSFC will confirm the receipt of the submission materials by Email.
Number of submissions: Independent and Student Film Makers may submit any number of films under the Festival’s Film Categories like Short fiction, Documentaries and Animated Films. If you are submitting two or more films, they should be on separate DVD’s. For official selection of the competition, only one film from each film category for each film maker will be allowed
Competition Screening Format: Once the entry is selected the Competition Organizers shall intimate the producer / right holder. The producer / right holder shall thereafter be required to send his entry in a DVD’s format
Sub Titles: Films will be screened in their original language / version. Films in language other than English must have subtitles in English
General: Participation in the Competition implies acceptance of these Regulations. The competition authorities will decide all matters not expressly provided for in these regulations and authorities decisions shall be final and binding on all parties. The submitted DVD’s will be retained by the competition Authorities as archival material.
If the producer / right holder wants to have the screening material, the same shall be sent back at the producer’s / right holder’s cost
Payment Instruction: Send your Cheque or DD by the name of “HELLOCITY” payable at Chennai
All the freight charges shall be borne by the sender
The DVD screener shall be put in a Safe Pouch and sent by Post / Courier. We are not responsible for damage..
The package shall be super scribed with the following words “FOR SHORT FILM COMPETITION SELECTION PURPOSES ONLY – NOT FOR COMMERCIAL USE”.
The DVD for selected films should be set on “Pre-Paid” mode i.e., at senders cost
Following points may please be noted/checked before submission/sending the entry:
1. Complete entry form with signature
2. 2 DVD of the film
3. Synopsis of the Film -150 words and 20 words both
4. About Director (Bio Data)-150 words
5. Entry fee of
6. Photograph of Director of film
7. Still photographs of film (minimum two)
8. Production still (minimum two)
9. Poster (if any)
10. Censorship (if you have censorship certificate from Govt. of India, please attach)
NOTE: Competition office will confirm delivery of parcels which are included in your confirmation email.
Correspondence and Shipping Address:
All correspondence, Publicity Materials, Screening Material Should be sent to:
No 25, J D Durairaj Nagar, 8th Street,
Contact No : 9500015196 , 7200034383
Email : email@example.com