The i-genius Young Singing Stars is a singing competition for young and talented kids. It searches new and young singing talent in the country.and rewards them.
After the huge success of season 1, i-genius Young Singing Stars Season 2 comes back with better offering for your young one! Not only will they reward talented singers in Junior and Senior category, they have also introduced a new category i-genius Primary (ages 4-7) as talent truly knows no boundaries.
Does your child have the talent to impress the big stars? Give him the opportunity of a lifetime to join the star-studded galaxy of i-genius Young Singing Stars!
I-Genius Young Singing Stars 2 2015 Details
- India’s leading singer and composer Salim Merchant
- YouTube singing sensation Shraddha Sharma
- Universal Music India
- Primary (4-7 years)
- Junior (8-11 years) and
- Senior (12-15 years)
- Music album contract with Universal Music India for top winner in Senior & Junior category each
- Feature in a music video with Universal Music India for top 5 singers in Primary category
Runners up Prize:
- Single song contract with Universal Music India for 4 runners-up in Senior & Junior category each
- 250 each for Senior & Junior category
- 100 for Primary category
How to Register for IGenius Young Singing Stars
Students subject to eligibility criteria have to register themselves on the official website through their parents/ guardian by any one of the following media:
- Register yourself on Click Here To Register
- Record your entry on the widget on the website OR Record your entry on IVR then CALL on +91 9250032222 (toll free) to record voice OR Upload recording song on website.
GUIDELINES FOR SONG SUBMISSION
The song submission (“Song Submission”) in Hindi language only. The parents / guardians of the Participant should ensure that the Song Submission is:
- Not accompanied by any background music. It has to be singing submission only;
- Is not more than 1 minute;
- Is not defamatory in its content;
- Does not contain any obscene, blasphemous, libelous or any other unlawful material;
- Only from a valid mobile number (song submission from landline numbers will not be accepted).