Do you love cooking? If yes then here is country’s first ever digital food reality show – India’s Digital Chef. The biggest and most popular chef Sanjeev Kapoor along with Saransh Goila and chef Amrita Raichand will judge the show. All the interested participants who are looking for India’s Digital Chef auditions can register themselves online. The show is searching for that one champion amongst 16 contestants who can create delicious dishes that are healthy and flavours.
Participants who are looking to give audition for India’s Digital Chef needs to register online and have to upload a video or can insert their cooking YouTube video link in the form.
India’s Digital Chef Audition & Online Registration
All the food makers who can cook healthy dishes can participate in the show. India’s Digital Chef audition is opened from 20th July 2018. To register yourself for India’s Digital Chef, click on the register button.
Fill all the details like name, date of birth, email, city and Phone Number and put the link of your video or just upload it and then click on submit button. Based on their form, the total of 16 contestants will compete in the main show.
Rules of India’s Digital Chef
- India’s Digital Chef auditions open 20th July 2018.
- The auditions open until 15 Days from date of opening.
- Contestants have to prepare a healthy and delectable snack recipe, video record the recipe and upload it on the website.
- The video duration should not exceed more than 15 minutes.
- Points will allocated to the uploaded video entry basis 50 percent Chefs’ reviews and 50 percent response/views.
- Contestants are allow to send in only one entry.
- Top 16 contestants will compete against each other across 4 different rounds to become India’s First-ever Digital Chef.
- Points will be allocated to the uploaded video entry basis 50 percent Chefs’ reviews and 50 percent response/views.