Yamaha Fascino Miss Diva 2017 auditions started across India and contest is calling all the beauties who want to win the Crown of Miss Diva 2017 and start their journey in the fashion industry. The winner of the beauty Pageant will get a golden chance to represent India at Miss Universe 2017. Miss Diva finds and brings together young talent for the fashion, lifestyle and entertainment industry.
If you want to become famous and earn a name in the entertainment industry and represent India at world level then Miss Diva 2017 is the perfect platform for you. To apply for the contest, the participants have to fill Miss Diva 2017 registration form.
Yamaha Fascino Miss Diva 2017 Registration Form
To register for Yamaha Fascino Miss Diva 2017 auditions then click the register button.
The Eligibility Criteria:
- Between 18 yrs- under 28 (Under 28- as of January 1st, 2018)
- Height 5.5″ & above
- Unmarried, single and not engaged
- Indian Passport holder
Yamaha Fascino Miss Diva 2017 Auditions Details
The Auditions of Miss Diva 2017 will be conducted in the following cities.
10. Mumbai (Final Round of Auditions)
Shortlisted candidates from the city auditions will come for the final round of auditions in Mumbai
LUCKNOW Auditions – CLOSED
KOLKATA Auditions – CLOSED
INDORE Auditions – CLOSED
HYDERABAD Auditions – CLOSED
PUNE Auditions – CLOSED
AHMEDABAD – CLOSED
BANGALORE – CLOSED
DELHI Auditions – CLOSED
Date: 3rd September 2017
Venue: Hotel Shivalikview – Sector 17 E, Opp. Sampark, Chandigarh, 160017
Date: 7th September 2017
Venue: Hotel Sahara Star – Opp.Chhatrapati Shivaji Airport Terminal 1(Domestic), Vile Parle East, Vile Parle, Mumbai,
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The applicant should be between 18 – under 28 years of age as on 1st January 2018. The applicant will be required to produce their age proof (Passport, birth certificate, school leaving certificate, driver’s license, etc).
- The applicant uses the prefix ‘Miss'(or equivalent) before her name
- The applicant should not / have not been married and never been through any ceremony directly or indirectly, either valid or invalid, whether civil, religious or tribal which is recognized as a marriage ceremony in any part of the world and should never have had a marriage annulled or never given birth to a child; have never been pregnant nor been a parent.
- The applicant should be a natural born female.
- The applicant should be a bonafide Indian citizen, holding a valid Indian passport and should be a resident of India as per the applicable laws of India and/ or OCI .
- The applicant or the applicant’s immediate family should not be related to any person employed in ABSL, TIML, TIL, Bennett Coleman & Company Limited, or any other company of the Times Group, contest sponsors, and their sub – contractors, or any of the judges as informed to the applicant at any stage. In case of such a relation, the applicant must disclose the same immediately.
- If the applicant is under any commercial contract with any modeling agency at the time of appearing for the auditions she should declare it at the registration desk.
- The applicant once shortlisted cannot be a part of any other commercial contract or pageant.
- Find more T&C on registration page.