MTV is back popular reality show Renault MTV Roadies X4. Renault MTV Roadies Battleground- Direct Entry to MTV Roadies X4.
Didn’t get selected in Roadies through Auditions? Always aspired to be a Roadie but failed to impress the judges, or were you simply tired of the gruelling group discussions? Well, this is the last chance you get to fulfil your dream of becoming a Roadie.
This time around, Renault and MTV present to you Roadies Battleground where the game gets tough and the going gets tougher. In this year of Roadies Battleground, you will face ruthless competitors trying to get a place in Roadies X4 and merciless tasks which will make you give up from the very beginning.
But we know you still want to be a Roadie. So here’s what you do:
.Form a team of two which consists of one guy and one girl
.Create a video introducing you and your teammate
.Upload it on YouTube and share the YouTube URL with us on this website
Once you have submitted the video get as many friends you can to vote for you, because 50% of your selection is based on public votes and the remaining 50% depends on the judges considering you suitable for the show
The introduction videos and all task videos have to be uploaded on YouTube and you have to submit the YouTube link on this website. Remember, this is just the beginning.
To Know Renault MTV Roadies Battleground Tasks – Click Here
Renault MTV Roadies Battleground F.A.Q.:
Q. How do I register for Roadies Battleground 8?
If your nationality is Indian and you are 18 years of age, you can register through the following steps:
1. Log onto www.mtvindia.com/rbg
2. Login with Facebook Connect. Once you login, you will be re-directed to the registration page. Please fill in or verify all your details.
3. You will have to choose one team members who has to be of the opposite sex.
4. After verifying your details hit the Submit button to complete the registration.
5. You will be automatically redirected to the Tasks page where you will read your first audition task and intro task.
Q. I want to change my team member or wish to upload another team photograph?
Once you fill up the registration form and submit it, you will not be able to alter your team details or change your photograph.
Q. Why do I need to add a team photograph?
A team photograph is like a team identity. It will help in the shortlisting of team and also prove dedication and competitiveness in your participation during the program.
Q. That’s it?! Isn’t there anything else I can do to better my chances?
Create compelling and creative videos that add a distinct flavour to your team’s personality. Make sure you stand out and follow the task instructions accurately. Watch the videos of other teams to gauge your competition, so you can perform better.
Q. How do I upload my task video?
Once you’ve finished editing your video you’re ready to upload it on Youtube.com or directly on our website.
Follow these simple instructions to upload your video on YouTube:
1. Click the Upload link at the top of any YouTube page.
2. Click the “Browse” button to browse for the video file you’d like to upload to our site. Select the file you want to upload.
3. Click the ‘Upload Video’ button to start the uploading process.
4. As the video file is uploading, enter as much information about your video as possible in the relevant fields (including Title, Description, Tags, and Category). You’re not required to provide specific information, but the more information you include, the easier it is for users to find your video!
5. Click the ‘Save changes’ button to save the updates you’ve made to the video file.
Once you have finished uploading the video, copy the YouTube url. Now visit the RBG5 website and click on the task page. Go to the task for which you have created a video and simply paste your YouTube video url in the space given.
Q. Now what can I do to increase my chances of getting shortlisted?
Make creative and engaging videos. Stand out in a crowd. Get your friends to vote for your video by sharing it on your Facebook Profile and other social media platforms like Twitter, Pinterest etc. The more votes you get; higher the chance of winning Roadies Battleground.
Q. I have submitted my Task Video but it’s not showing in my Team Profile?
Your video will display once it’s been moderated and approved. To avoid delays in collecting votes submit your videos as early as possible. So that after the approval you have enough time to collect votes for your task.
Q. None of the questions I wanted to ask have been answered here. What do I do now?
Write in to [email protected] with your questions. We’ll definitely answer them.