Star Plus recent reality show Aaj ki raat hai zindagi registration details are given below to participate in the show.
There are many BIG Heroes in our country who are doing good work for society from many years but went unnoticed. We here invite entries from masses who they think are the real heroes/ unsung heroes & we will take up the best one in the show ‘AAJ KI RAAT HAI ZINDAGI’where we will present the journey of people, who went against all odds to help the society improve and worked as an inspiration for others to change their outlook.
So share if you have stories of BIG Heroes in form of Audio/Video or text here with us & motivate people.
To Participate in Star Plus Aaj ki raat hai zindagi – Click Here
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- The program namely “Aaj ki raat hai zindagi” is organized by Star Plus wherein the process of selecting BIG Heroes (“Contest”) is being conducted by Reliance Broadcast Network Limited.
- The Contest includes sharing of inspirational stories of the people (“Participants”) either by themselves or anybody they know who have made remarkable contribution to the society by their social activities. Thereafter out of the various entries received, RBNL shall select and shortlist the participants on the basis of criteria set out by Star Plus. Pursuant to which the top 5 selfless acts of the Participant (Nominees) shall be selected by RBNL.Out of the shortlisted Nominees Star Plus may choose final 3 Participant (“Winner”) .The Winners will get a chance to be featured on the show Aaj Ki Raat Hai Zindagi.
- Registration for Participants in the Contest is open up to 10th January 2016 by giving a missed call on the number 18 and registering on our website www.927bigfm.com/akrhz
- The Contest will provide the Participants a platform to encourage the people to contribute to the society by their selfless acts.
- A summary of the Contest is provided herein below:
- RBNL will ask listeners of 92.7 big fm to share profiles of people who are doing some selfless acts for the society
- Once RBNL receive the profiles of Participants, RBNL shall check their authenticity by interacting with the people who have been benefitted/witnessed their activities. RBNL shall obtain a certificate of experience from Participants which would authenticate the number of years devoted by them in this activity
- Post authentication, RBNL will submit an Affidavit/Declaration from Nominee, the person & beneficiary, mentioning that all the information that they have shared with RBNL is genuine and that there is no criminal offence ever recorded against them in any police station. (in absence of nominee, affidavit will be provided by the person & beneficiary)
- RBNL shall then record testimonials of their service from various sources including one from the public domain.
- We will share 5 such BIG HERO profiles with Star Plus.
- The top 3 Winners may be chosen by Star Plus and the Winners will get a chance to feature on the show “Aaj Ki Raat Hai Zindagi”.
- Participants hereby understand that neither the Participants nor the person referring anyone’s name shall gain monetarily from RBNL for the Stories.
- While referring the Participant or Participant himself/herself shall ensure that any audio – visual clip, profiles of Participants (“Entries”) shared by them shall be authentic and based on true facts.
- It is also clarified that the Entries will be the sole and exclusive property of the RBNL and the RBNL reserves its right to use the same for any purpose it may deem appropriate.
- Participation is optional. This Contest cannot be read in conjunction with any other contest.
- Each winner shall be solely responsible for all applicable taxes, sales tax, surcharges, service charges, delivery, processing and handling fees and all other costs incurred in claiming the prize.
- RBNL/Organizer shall not be responsible for any information/credentials provided by the Participants or anyone acting on behalf of the Participant. RBNL/Organizer shall presume that all data/information provided is true and correct and is with the consent of the Participant.
- RBNL/Organizer shall not be responsible for any loss or damage if it has to discontinue or cancel this Contest in compliance with any law, ruling, order, regulation, requirement or instruction of any Central/State Government or for any other unavoidable reason beyond its control. The Participants shall be informed of such discontinuance/ cancellation at the earliest.
- By entering the Contest, the Participants agree to these terms and conditions.
- The term of the Contest can be curtailed or extended as deemed necessary by the Organizer.
- RBNL is not responsible if Participants are not able to understand the Contest mechanics or for his/ her interpretation of the same. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- The RBNL,its Associates and sponsors may use the Participants’ image/voice recording/video/ information.
- RBNL has the right to share, publish and distribute these images anywhere on their digital assets.
- The participation in the contest does not guarantee an entry to any other contests that may be organized by the RBNL and the RBNL’s discretion in this matter shall be final and binding.
- RBNL has the sole right to disqualify any Participant if he/she is not in compliance with the Terms and Conditions herein specified or any other applicable laws, regulations and policies that may be specified by the RBNL.
- RBNL shall not be in any way held responsible for any corrupted/ lost or delayed Entries or any other manner which may cause Participants to lose or delay his/ her chance to participate in the Contest.
- Entries received outside the specified times and procedure will be disqualified.
- No weapons, alcohol or illicit substances will be permitted at any premises or during any part of the Contest.
- RBNL reserves the right to cancel, terminate or suspend the Contest with or without any prior notice. For the avoidance of doubt, cancellation, termination or suspension by RBNL of the Contest shall not entitle the Participants to any claim or compensation against RBNL for any and all loss or damage suffered or incurred by the Participants as a direct or indirect result of the said act of cancellation, termination or suspension.
- Any other expenses of any nature whatsoever which has not been expressly mentioned hereinabove shall be borne by the Participants.
- As mentioned above, it is hereby reiterated that Organizer decisions on all matters relating to the Contest will be final and binding on all Participants and no further correspondence or attempts to dispute the Process will be entertained.
- None of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed to constitute a Partnership or Agency between Participants and RBNL and Participants shall have no authority to bind RBNL in any manner whatsoever.
- RBNL accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or any Third Parties.
- RBNL reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions at any given time.
- In no event RBNL shall be liable for losses or any incidental or consequential damages, any injuries whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the Contest, its services or this Agreement (however arising, including negligence). RBNL shall not be responsible for any Product or Service liability of any kind.
- Participants shall be solely responsible for any consequences which may arise due to any kind of Infringement of Copyrights or any kind of Intellectual Property Rights belonging to any other person / entity etc. and also undertake to indemnify RBNL its Directors, Officers, Employees, etc. on the happening of such an Event (including without limitation cost of Attorney, Legal Charges etc.) on full indemnity basis.
- The information is deemed to be voluntarily supplied during the course of Participation and personal information provided by the Participants will be deemed as non-confidential, which hereby discharges all obligations of confidentiality. RBNL shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose and distribute the information to Third Parties without limitation.
- RBNL hereby informs that Participants herein agree and represent that RBNL has the sole right to use the said Contest in any manner including but not limited to promote / telecast / distribute / re-distribute / exploit the same in any form or through any medium known now or invented in future. Participants irrevocably, unilaterally and unconditionally grant all his/her moral rights (if any) to RBNL in respect of the said contest.
- That the Terms & Conditions are subject to the prevailing Laws of India. All disputes, differences and claims arising out of the same shall be subject to Indian Law.
- Participant consents to the exclusive Jurisdiction and venue of courts in Mumbai, India in all disputes arising out of participation or any of the Terms and Conditions set out herein.