Super Dancer Season 3 Auditions 2018: Sony TV’s popular dance kids reality show, Super Dancer is back with season 3. After the success of season 1 and 2, the Sony Entertainment Television and Frames Production is returned with Super Dancer season 3 to find next dancing talent from all over India. So if your kids also have that dancing talent what show is looking for then this is the best platform for your kid to showcase it.
Super Dancer Chapter 3 is looking for participants of age group 4 to 12 years. The first and second season was judged by famous Bollywood actress Shilpa Shetty Kundra, famous female choreographers Geeta Kapoor and popular director Anurag Basu.
Audition Details: Interested participants can send two videos of different dance styles of two minutes each at [email protected] or can WhatsApp on 9137261237 with followings details – Name, Contact number, City, Age. Date of Birth, Dance style, Father and Mother Occupation, Achievements and Appeared on TV or not? You can perform a dance as Solo, Duet and Trio.
Sony TV Super Dancer 2018 Auditions Details
|Jaipur||2 October||To Be Announce|
You can register for the audition via two modes: directly through Walk-‐in Ground Auditions by filling up of a registration form on the spot in the on Ground Auditions venue or online on the web portal.
Sony TV Super Dancer Chapter 3 Registration
The register button to do registration for the show will update here soon.
- Upload your video max 40 MB (3gp , wmv , mov , mpg , mp4 , avi)
- Fill the following details: (a) Name of Registrant (b) Contact number (c) Email Address (d) Full name of Participant (e) Relationship with Registrants (f) Age of Participant (g) Gender
- Enter the captcha
- The Registrants must then check the box that signifies Terms and Conditions
- Click on “Submit Entry” button
- On submission of the online registration form, unique identification number will be generated which will be displayed on the screen and also be mailed to the Registrants’ email address.
Eligibility Criteria for Super Dancer Season 3 Auditions
- The Participants must be between the age of 4 to 13 years
- The Participants should be of sound mind and health and must not be disqualified by law, should not have any criminal record
- The Parent/Guardian of the Participants shall register on behalf of the minor Participants to enable their participation in the show.
- Also, carry proof of identity or eligibility.
The dancers’ should have Desire, Discipline and Determination, as well as they should adapt to all dance styles and circumstances. The dancers will be selected after the initial auditions and mega auditions round. Total 12 Super Dancers will be selected for the title of Super Dancer 2017.
The show is written and produced by Ranjeet Thakur and Hemant Ruprell. The Winner of the first season is Ditya Bhande a9-year-oldd girl from Mumbai. She won the title and the prize money of 15 lakh.